The Mojo60 Ember brings the best in modern engineering and retro styling. With 61 keys in a standard ANSI layout, this board thrives in tight spaces. Its double-shot MG-profiled ABS keycaps are both ergonomic and durable, keeping your hands comfortable while ensuring that the vintage-colored keys won’t fade—even with intensive use. A sturdy steel plate gives the Mojo60 stability, while an electroplated polycarbonate case faithfully recreates the look of polished metal without the unnecessary weight. Choose from two styles to suit your preferences, and connect this versatile, QMK-programmable keyboard with USB-C or Bluetooth.
- Designed by Muni
- Produced by MelGeek
- Layout: 61 keys (standard ANSI)
- Case material: Electroplated polycarbonate (Dawn) or smokey clear polycarbonate (Dusk)
- Keycap material: Double-shot ABS keycaps
- Keycap profile: MG
- Tray mount: GH60 / DZ60 / OK60 / Universal, 60% PCB support)
- Kailh Hotswappable sockets
- Plate mount stabilizers include
- SMD LED per key RGB
- Plate material: Steel
- Battery: About 2600 Mah Lithium battery
- Connection (wireless): Bluetooth
- Connection (wired): USB Type-C connection
- QMK programmable
- Case dimensions: 12 x 4.7 x 1.2 in (30.5 x 12 x 3 cm)
- Net Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
USB-C to USB-A cable
Switches are NOT including
Dear Friend ,
Thank you so much for your great support for this GB .
We are so sorry to inform that the shipping of mojo60 ember keyboard delayed due to the outbreak of the coronavirus .
Situation updating :
1.Our Factory has resumed work in the beging of the March ,but facing severe worker shortage .
2. Will update the best delivery date as soon as possible when available .
Hope for your kind understanding and keep safe.
Have a nice day .
please join our Discord , for checking the updating of your order .