For those countries or Area where dhl is not available , we will arrange by other availabe shipping. please be kindly noted .
Mordern plus retro= MOJO
The Mojo60 Ember brings the best in modern engineering and retro styling. With 61 keys in a standard ANSI layout, this board thrives in tight spaces. Its double-shot MG-profiled ABS keycaps are both ergonomic and durable, keeping your hands comfortable while ensuring that the vintage-colored keys won’t fade—even with intensive use. A sturdy steel plate gives the Mojo60 stability, while an electroplated polycarbonate case faithfully recreates the look of polished metal without the unnecessary weight. Choose from two styles and four different Gateron switches to suit your preferences, and connect this versatile keyboard with USB-C or Bluetooth.
- Designed by Muni
- Produced by MelGeek
- Layout: 61 keys (standard ANSI)
- Case material: Electroplated polycarbonate (Dawn) or smokey clear polycarbonate (Dusk)
- Keycap material: Double-shot ABS keycaps
- Keycap profile: MG
- Tray mount: GH60 / DZ60 / OK60 / Universal, 60% PCB support)
- Kailh Hotswappable sockets
- Plate mount stabilizers include
- SMD LED per key RGB
- Plate material: Steel
- Switches:Gateron (Red, Blue ,Brown, Yellow)
- Battery: About 2600 Mah Lithium battery
- Kbtools Programmable : https://www.melgeek.com/pages/download
- Connection (wireless): Bluetooth
- Connection (wired): USB Type-C connection
- Case dimensions: 12 x 4.7 x 1.2 in (30.5 x 12 x 3 cm)
- Net Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
USB-C to USB-A cable
Note: At checkout, choose either Dusk or Dawn. Each board style is available in 4 Gateron switch options: Red, Blue, Yellow, and Brown.
Order will be processed in a week , more query please kindly email to email@example.com .